Our Business Managers are second to none at building relationships and keeping our B2B customers happy. They know how important delivering our promises for our customers is, and work closely with all areas of the business to ensure achieve this.
Rushlift is a leading national provider of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. As part of the Doosan Corporation, we know that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our future. Our goal is to develop and grow alongside society, as a trusted and trustworthy partner.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Development of a sales/prospecting plan for the territory, aimed at contacting sufficient prospects to deliver agreed sales, service and hire targets, together with agreed profitability
- Annual sales plan developed and agreed (actual v target reviewed on monthly basis).
- Activity levels are sufficient to generate required levels of business.
- Prospecting, promotional, and other tactical activities identified, agreed and implemented
- Maintenance of a personal contact management system that secures sufficient appointments, surveys and quotations and completion of all relevant paperwork
- Contact management/activity tracking system is in place and updated weekly.
- Agreed volume of calls made and quality leads generated from new and existing prospects for Sales, Service and Hire.
- Construct quality proposals and quotations, using innovative solutions.
- Conversion of quotations and identification of other opportunities to secure sales of a balanced portfolio of products and services to new and existing customers
- Follow up all proposals, secures business in order to meet agreed performance objectives for sales, service and hire revenue; profitability, and quality standards.
- Seek and identify additional business opportunities.
- Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
What We’re Looking For
- Proven sales history
- A background in FLT (Forklift Truck) sales
- Organisational skills
- Clean Full Drivers Licence
- Competent with MS Office
What You’ll Get From Us
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
What Happens Next?
If you’d like to be considered for the role, we’d love to hear from you. Just send us your CV with a covering note stating salary expectations.
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
Rushlift is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.