Business Sales Manager
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
If you are an experienced Salesperson, this is a great new opportunity to maximise revenue and sales volumes against agreed targets through development of existing Customer base, and new business across all products within Doosan and Rushlift’s portfolio.
What will you be doing?
Here at Doosan Rushlift, our Business Sales Managers are second to none at building relationships and keeping our B2B customers happy. They know how important delivering our promises for our customers is, and work closely with all areas of the business to ensure this is achieved. Here are some of the main responsibilities;
- Manage all customer and sites within an agreed sales area;
- Ensure sales targets are met in accordance with area’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s);
- Achieve revenue and unit sales growth against budget;
- Become the customers trusted advisor;
- Retain existing customer base within agreed percentage;
- Complete diary, meeting reports and record activity via our CRM system;
- Target new business in accordance with company targets;
- Ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded for both internal and external customers.
What are we looking for?
To join our team as a Business Sales Manager, you will need:
- A experienced background in a sales role;
- Good knowledge of the MHE sales industry;
- Understanding of businesses with need for use of capital equipment;
- Be able to interact with people on multiple levels, helping to grow our brand; and
- A big helping of Inhwa.
What are we offering you?
In this critical role of Business Sales Manager, you will be supported to build on your existing abilities and build a career to be proud of. In return, you will receive:
- A highly competitive compensation package;
- Life assurance;
- Pension scheme;
- BHSF retail/gym/health benefit discounts;
- Direct telephone/Skype doctor service;
- Perks to promote employee welfare, including vouchers for birthdays, weddings, children, studies and/or long service; and
- All the tools you need to be a success in this role.
Who is Doosan Rushlift?
We are Doosan, the name behind one of the nation’s leading forklift brands. We’ve won multiple awards for our innovative approach and we design all our machines with power, performance, operator comfort and environmental friendliness in mind.
Doosan understands that our people are our greatest asset, which is why our Company strategy is based on the following philosophy:
“2G” – Growth of Business by Growth of People.
2G is a virtuous circle where people drive the business growth, which in turn provides our people the opportunity for advancement. Doosan believes that sustained success can only come through our people.
Rushlift, a subsidiary of Doosan, is a leading national provider in MHE of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. At Rushlift, we pride ourselves on thinking differently; everything we do is about quality and service, from our Sales Team to our Administrators, Engineers and Directors.
Combined with a dual go to market strategy we are one of the leading teams behind one of the nation’s foremost forklift brands.
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our People Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
We will ensure that all our resourcing processes are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
Doosan Rushlift is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.