Who We Are
Rushlift is a leading national provider of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. As part of the Doosan Corporation, we know that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our future. Our goal is to develop and grow alongside society, as a trusted and trustworthy partner.
To ensure that customer requirements on breakdowns and servicing of equipment are met and surpassed. To support the team to service customer requirements, and organise follow up work schedules.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Raise new equipment orders with manufacturers where relevant
- Supplying all relevant documentation to the accounts team
- Ensure all equipment schedules are uploaded on the system as required.
- Raise transport requests for equipment movements
- Raise Short term rental requests with the rental team
- Liaise with our client with regards to all new equipment deliveries and movements
- Liaise with suppliers
- Raising and submission of equipment contract spend
- Upkeep of all databases
- Provide cover for other staff within the department.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable
What We’re Looking For
- Customer facing environment
- Excellent Administration skills
- Customer service on the phone
- Excellent IT Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Good Team Player
- Strong People Skills
- Aspiration to learn and progress
What Happens Next?
If you’d like to be considered for the role, we’d love to hear from you. Just send us your CV with a covering note stating salary expectations.
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage
Rushlift is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Absolutely no agencies