Think Differently. Think Doosan Rushlift.
Doosan, what does it mean? The name Doosan is made up of two Korean words ‘Doo’ and unit of grain and ‘San’ a mountain. Doosan means that in working together with Inhwa (harmonious teamwork) we form a mighty mountain and can achieve greatness.
Field Service Engineer
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Field Based (Covering Luton)
If you are an experienced maintenance professional with strong customer service skills, this is an excellent opportunity to join a large, highly successful company with a focus on personal development.
Other companies may call this role Maintenance Engineer, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Technician, Automotive Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Service & Repair Engineer, Senior Maintenance Technician, or Senior Field Service Technician.
What will you be doing?
Variety is the spice of life here at Doosan Rushlift, you won’t be working on a single make or model as a Field Service Engineer, you will undertake servicing, fault diagnosis and repairs while working swiftly and efficiently to create a safe and productive:
- Repair and service a range of forklift equipment across multiple brands;
- Provide a best-in-class experience to our business Customers;
- Swiftly identify and resolve machinery issues; and
- Use our market-leading fleet management system to complete parts orders, job sheets and warranty work.
What are we looking for?
To join our team as a Field Service Engineer, you will need:
- Experience as an automotive technician or of servicing, repairing or maintaining materials handling equipment (MHE), construction plant, agricultural machinery or power access equipment (MEWP) or forklift trucks;
- Knowledge of automotive, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems and components;
- Excellent customer service skills; and
- A big helping of Inhwa.
What are we offering you?
In this important role of Field Service Engineer, you will act as the face of the Company and will be supported to build on your existing abilities and build a career to be proud of. In return, you will receive:
- A highly competitive compensation package;
- Overtime paid at higher rates;
- Branded company vehicle;
- Life assurance;
- 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays;
- Pension scheme;
- BHSF retail/gym/health benefit discounts;
- Direct telephone/Skype doctor service;
- Perks to promote employee welfare, including vouchers for birthdays, weddings, children, studies and/or long service; and
- All the tools you need to be a success in this role.
Who is Doosan Rushlift?
We are Doosan, the name behind one of the nation’s leading forklift brands. We’ve won multiple awards for our innovative approach and we design all our machines with power, performance, operator comfort and environmental friendliness in mind.
Doosan understands that our people are our greatest asset, which is why our Company strategy is based on the following philosophy:
“2G” – Growth of Business by Growth of People.
2G is a virtuous circle where people drive the business growth, which in turn provides our people the opportunity for advancement. Doosan believes that sustained success can only come through our people.
Rushlift, a subsidiary of Doosan, is a leading national provider in MHE of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. At Rushlift, we pride ourselves on thinking differently; everything we do is about quality and service, from our Sales Team to our Administrators, Engineers and Directors.
Combined with a dual go to market strategy we are one of the leading teams behind one of the nation’s foremost forklift brands.
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our People Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
We will ensure that all our resourcing processes are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
Doosan Rushlift is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.