Doosan, what does it mean? The name Doosan is made up of two Korean words ‘Doo’ and unit of grain and ‘San’ a mountain. Doosan means that in working together with Inhwa (harmonious teamwork) we form a mighty mountain and can achieve greatness.
National Service Manager
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
If you are an experienced National Service Manager who lives and breathes the Customer experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to shape a brand-new role within a large successful company and lead a team passionate about delivering customer service into greatness.
What will you be doing?
Variety is the spice of life here at Doosan Rushlift, and as a National Service Manager your exciting goal is to lead the Service Team, managing the flows of information for the Operations teams and to drive and maintain a dazzling high performing culture:
- Provide effective leadership to the Service Teams, creating a working environment where employees feel empowered, coached and developed to their full potential;
- Responsible for the successful leadership of the operational performance within the Service Teams to achieve and exceed the agreed KPI’s and overall business plan;
- Develop the team to inspire market leading service is provided to all Customers;
- Communicate Customer and market feedback to the Operations Director to ensure improved business processes and employee performance in relation to achieving the highest possible level of Customer satisfaction and service delivery; and
- Budget management for the Service Teams to ensure that the team has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
What are we looking for?
To join our team as a National Service Manager, you will need:
- A fundamentally strong track record in senior Operations positions working within MHE or Logistics industries;
- The ability to inspire, develop and bring your team on a journey;
- A strong commercial head with a gift for strategic thinking;
- A track record in developing solid commercial relationships both with customers, dealers and distributors and with great presentation skills;
- An abundance of fresh exciting ideas with a desire to make a difference;
- A mover, a shaker and a communicator with buckets of ambition and drive; and
- A big helping of Inhwa.
What are we offering you?
In this critical role of National Service Manager, you will be supported to build on your existing abilities and build a career to be proud of. In return, you will receive:
- A highly competitive compensation package;
- Life assurance;
- 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays;
- Pension scheme;
- BHSF retail/gym/health benefit discounts;
- Direct telephone/Skype doctor service;
- Perks to promote employee welfare, including vouchers for birthdays, weddings, children, studies and/or long service; and
- All the tools you need to be a success in this role.
Who is Doosan Rushlift?
We are Doosan, the name behind one of the nation’s leading forklift brands. We’ve won multiple awards for our innovative approach and we design all our machines with power, performance, operator comfort and environmental friendliness in mind.
Doosan understands that our people are our greatest asset, which is why our Company strategy is based on the following philosophy:
“2G” – Growth of Business by Growth of People.
2G is a virtuous circle where people drive the business growth, which in turn provides our people the opportunity for advancement. Doosan believes that sustained success can only come through our people.
Rushlift, a subsidiary of Doosan, is a leading national provider in MHE of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. At Rushlift, we pride ourselves on thinking differently; everything we do is about quality and service, from our Sales Team to our Administrators, Engineers and Directors.
Combined with a dual go to market strategy we are one of the leading teams behind one of the nation’s foremost forklift brands.
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our People Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
We will ensure that all our resourcing processes are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
Doosan Rushlift is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.