Working hours: 22.5 hours per week / PART TIME
If you are an experienced Payroll Assistant who loves working within a buzzing team and is a whizz at all things ‘Pay and People’, this is an excellent opportunity to join a large, highly successful company with a focus on personal development.
What will you be doing?
Variety is the spice of life here at Doosan Rushlift, as a Payroll Assistant, you will be leading and delivering a people focussed payroll ensuring accuracy of information as well as;
- Ensuring that all our employee salaries, allowances and deductions are processed accurately;
- Processing of new starters, leavers and changes to pay each pay period and statutory payments;
- Provide our employees with savvy support and exceptional people skills wherever possible to ensure all payroll queries handled with upmost efficiency;
- Be a Guru when it comes to all things Company Benefits by managing, updating and maintaining all benefits, including Cars p46, Private Medical, Pension Schemes;
- Deliver legendary Payroll and Finance reports and be the go-to person for Excel reporting; and
- Enjoy managing the administration of the Company Employee Welfare Benefits issuing out vouchers and cards.
What are we looking for?
To join our team here at Doosan Rushlift as a Payroll Assistant, you will need:
- A track record of working in a similar Payroll Assistant role 3 years;
- 3 years’ experience of running a monthly in-house payroll, including liaising with HMRC and a pension provider;
- Experience of working with Sage Payroll (or similar);
- The ability to deal with confidential information in line with current legislation and to understand payroll, tax, pension and employment law;
- Great communication skills, a high degree of accuracy and an amazing eye for all the details;
- To set the bar for verbal and numerical skills;
- A big helping of Inhwa.
What are we offering you?
In this critical role of Payroll Assistant, you will be supported to build on your existing abilities and build a career to be proud of. In return, you will receive:
- A highly competitive compensation package;
- Life assurance;
- 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, on a pro-rata basis;
- Pension scheme;
- BHSF retail/gym/health benefit discounts;
- Direct telephone/Skype doctor service;
- Perks to promote employee welfare, including vouchers for birthdays, weddings, children, studies and/or long service; and
- All the tools you need to be a success in this role.
Who is Doosan Rushlift?
We are Doosan, the name behind one of the nation’s leading forklift brands. We’ve won multiple awards for our innovative approach and we design all our machines with power, performance, operator comfort and environmental friendliness in mind.
Doosan understands that our people are our greatest asset, which is why our Company strategy is based on the following philosophy:
“2G” – Growth of Business by Growth of People.
2G is a virtuous circle where people drive the business growth, which in turn provides our people the opportunity for advancement. Doosan believes that sustained success can only come through our people.
Rushlift, a subsidiary of Doosan, is a leading national provider in MHE of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. At Rushlift, we pride ourselves on thinking differently; everything we do is about quality and service, from our Sales Team to our Administrators, Engineers and Directors.
Combined with a dual go to market strategy we are one of the leading teams behind one of the nation’s foremost forklift brands.
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our People Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
We will ensure that all our resourcing processes are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
Doosan Rushlift is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.