Think Differently. Think Doosan.
Doosan, what does it mean? The name Doosan is made up of two Korean words ‘Doo’ and unit of grain and ‘San’ a mountain. Doosan means that in working together with Inhwa (harmonious teamwork) we form a mighty mountain and can achieve greatness.
This is why we are the leading name behind one of the nation’s foremost forklift brands.
As if the fantastic products weren’t enough there is also Rushlift, a subsidiary of Doosan. Rushlift is a leading national provider of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment.
With a duel go to market strategy, we are a force to be reckoned with in the industry and with our new growth strategy we are recruiting a Sales Director to deliver on our plans for tomorrow and beyond.
What are we offering?
- A fantastic opportunity to shape a brand new role and lead a team passionate about our products into greatness;
- The chance to own the future of our sales strategy and drive the business forward;
- The exciting goal of keeping the sales team on target and inspire personal growth;
- All the tools you need to be a success in this role; and
- A highly competitive compensation package.
What are we looking for?
- A fundamentally strong track record in new business development and delivery;
- The ability to inspire, develop and bring your team on a journey;
- A deep understanding of the MHE industry;
- A track record in developing solid commercial relationships both with customers, dealers and distributors;
- A highly analytical approach to Sales Cadence, pipeline and margin management;
- An abundance of fresh exciting ideas; and
- A big helping of Inhwa.
This role is Northampton based with some nationwide travel.
Interested? If so we would love to hear from you! Fill in your details and hit submit.
Doosan is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.