Senior Service and Admin Controller
Our Service Controllers ensure that we provide top level customer service not only to our clients but also our engineers, subcontractors and colleagues. They are outstanding communicators, who work as part of a dedicated customer call-centre to ensure all jobs are progressed in a prompt and timely manner.
Who We Are
Rushlift is a leading national provider of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. As part of the Doosan Corporation, we know that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our future. Our goal is to develop and grow alongside society, as a trusted and trustworthy partner.
To lead and support depot Service Control and Admin function on a local level.
Responsibilities and duties
- To understand all roles within the Service Department
- Ensuring adequate cover for service office
- Holiday authorisation
- Absence Management
- Sourcing of engineer STR vans as required
- Monitoring of engineer work schedule in conjunction with Service Controller, ensuring that all repair works, both chargeable and non-chargeable are carried out in a timely manner
- Daily review of PM Service completion to ensure monthly targets are achieved
- Overseeing of overtime and tracker reports
Customer / Sales Relations
- Attendance at customer review meetings in absence of Depot Manager
- First line escalation point for controllers relating to customer complaints.
- 1 years working in MHE (D)
- 3 years similar administration role (E)
- Excellent time and organisation management (E)
- Attention to detail and meticulous accuracy (E)
- Excellent communication ( separate customer service skills) (E)
- High level of Microsoft skills – particularly Word and Excel (E)
- High quality written communication (E)
- Team oriented
- Confident communicator
- Impartial and objective
What happens next?
If you’d like to be considered for the role, we’d love to hear from you. Just send us your CV with a covering note stating salary expectations.
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
Rushlift is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Absolutely no agencies