Our Service Controllers ensure that we provide top level customer service not only to our clients but also our engineers, subcontractors and colleagues. They are outstanding communicators, who work as part of a dedicated customer call-centre to ensure all jobs are progressed in a prompt and timely manner.
Who We Are
Rushlift is a leading national provider of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. As part of the Doosan Corporation, we know that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our future. Our goal is to develop and grow alongside society, as a trusted and trustworthy partner.
To ensure that customer requirements on breakdowns and servicing are met and surpassed. To support a team of engineers to service customer requirements. To prepare repair quotations and estimates as required, and organise follow up work schedules.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Allocating and distributing Engineers according to business and customer requirements
- Preparing quotations and estimates as required in conjunction with appropriate departments
- Organising follow up work schedules
- Answering and logging customer breakdowns on database
What We’re Looking For
- Service controller experience, preferably with some mechanical technical knowledge
- The ability to cope under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times
- A dynamic, positive, confident, self-motivated attitude and a team player
- Passionate about customer care and confident in providing excellent customer service
- Must be computer literate to an intermediate level using systems including Microsoft Office
What Happens Next?
If you’d like to be considered for the role, we’d love to hear from you. Just send us your CV with a covering note stating salary expectations.
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
Rushlift is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Absolutely no agencies