Technical Crane Coordinator
To be the first point of contact for all crane customers and to ensure that all areas of the crane business are serviced to best of our ability
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Be first contact for all crane support and assist customers with 1st or 2nd line technical support before engineer deployment
- Ensuring high standards and full utilisation of labour resources are being achieved through the effective distribution of Crane service jobs and Crane Engineers.
- Ensuring excellent standards of customer service is provided to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure all SLAs are tracked with all Vehicle Off Roads and communicate anything which falls beyond this
- Ensuring the standards and quality of service provided by the Crane Team achieves or exceeds expectations
- Daily communication with Customers.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that contact with crane operators or the customer site is made within 30 minutes of a breakdown
- Support internal customers, including service and parts with technical knowledge
- Ensuring Crane chargeable revenue is identified and processed as a matter of priority
- Pass on any complaints with other areas of the business are addressed by line managers at earliest possible juncture (measurable?)
- Any other reasonable tasks or duties required by the business
- Ensure all H&S and Near Miss policy is adhered to and reported
Criteria Standard Desirable/Essential
MHE Industry experience E
Crane Industry experience D
Education and Qualifications:
IOSH Managing Safely E
An understanding in Lorry Loader cranes and functionality E
High level of Excel and word E
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels E
Excellent Organisational skills E
Commercial awareness E
Excellent IT skills E
Ability to influence and motivate E
Positive attitude with strong desire to drive performance E
Rushlift is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.