Marketing Assistant / Telemarketer
Our Sales Team are second to none at building relationships and keeping our B2B customers happy. They know how important delivering our promises for our customers is, and work closely with all areas of the business to ensure achieve this.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Making calls using information gathered from database
- Data gathering and research online for potential leads
- Follow up on marketing campaigns and shows
- Sending out marketing material and associated literature
- Taking minimal information and researching the viability of potential sales
- Upkeep and cleansing of existing database
- Adding and updating CRM where needed
- Regular contact with all Field based Sales team
- Arranging appointments with potential clients
- Managing diaries for all field sales staff
- Researching potential clients
- Attending shows and events
- Researching and designing marketing campaigns
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ Years in a busy sales environment
- 2+ Years Industry related Experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Highly Organised
- Strong attention to detail
- IT Skills (Microsoft Office etc...)
- CRM Knowledge
- Sales knowledge
- Database knowledge
What You’ll Get From Us
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits
- Fantastic Training opportunities
- Marketing experience and the chance to grow within your role
What Happens Next?
If you’d like to be considered for the role, we’d love to hear from you. Just send us your CV with a covering note stating salary expectations.
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
Doosan is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.