To supervise the operational performance within the Dewsbury Workshop and all associated sections
Rushlift is a leading national provider of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. As part of the Doosan Corporation, we know that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our future. Our goal is to develop and grow alongside society, as a trusted and trustworthy partner.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Providing effective leadership to all team members
- Co-ordinating and monitoring the activities of the workshop ensuring full utilisation of labour resources
- Ensuring a high standard of work on all tasks within the workshop to achieve agreed objectives
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of all workshop records
- Producing weekly and monthly management reports
- Ensuring the workshop complies with legislative requirements at all times
- Managing the Health and Safety standards of the workshop in partnership with the Health and Safety Manager and ensuring we hit all H&S KPI’s
- Ensuring housekeeping of the workshop is maintained to a high standard.
- Liaise with 3rd Party Contractors
What We’re Looking For
- 1 Year minimum of managing a team
- MHE Industry experience
- Health and Safety understanding
- Excellent IT Skills
- Strong Mechanical knowledge
- Talented communicator
- Organisational Skills
- Solid Leadership Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to develop and be developed
- Positive and motivating
What Happens Next?
If you’d like to be considered for the role, we’d love to hear from you. Just send us your CV with a covering note stating salary expectations.
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
Rushlift is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES PLEASE